Welcome

Welcome to Dashing Hamsters. I created this website back in 2005, initially to have a place to share my love of hamsters. Throughout the years I have come across a lot of information that just often doesn't match up. Care standards and information are outdated, and these little creatures are misunderstood by many. So I decided to make this website as more than just a hamster lover's website, but a hamster website for modern owners who are looking for up to date advice on how to care for and understand their beloved hamsters. On DH you can learn about hamsters, see some cute pictures and read through a hamster filled blog.

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Sorry Folks

Hello everyone,
I am sorry for pretty much abandoning this blog, Lumiel passed away on March 20, 2013, he did not even spend a year with me. I was quite upset over losing another hamster so suddenly and out of the blue and needed a break from hamsters in general.
I am hoping to be able to get back into the swing of things soon, however I do not know how often I will be able to update this website for a little while longer.
I just wanted to give everyone that used to read this an update.
I hope everyone has happy holidays.

~Holly

10 comments:

  1. I am so sorry about your hamster! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say dear Holly... I still feel the taste of loss in my mouth after Nutka's departure this morning... Strange to think, I do not despair this time. I wept, but I'm full of hope. I wish you the same :-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You and your blog are great! I love it!
    I have a blog, too, but it isn't as good as yours.
    You WERE and you ARE my inspiration. :)
    If you want to see my blog I will be very happy!

    http://thesweetgirlsplblog.blogspot.com

    I'm waiting for new post :D
    Alice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this post I'm very intersted in this topic. Vets in bundaberg Sure allergens that trigger ear infections might be simply averted and others is probably not, within the latter case your pet might have common injections to assist struggle ear infections and different allergy symptoms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This website is a goldmine of knowledge. This article is enlightening, informative and filled with knowledgeable insights. Keep sharing these valuable posts as I am keen to read more such posts. https://collectemallapk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marvelous article. I was unable to find information on this topic but this article has helped me a lot in getting required details. Keep updating us with amazing posts. MobixPlayerPro

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog has become a part of my daily routine. I look forward to reading your posts every day!" 17. "I love how your blog combines personal anecdotes with valuable insights. It makes your content relatable and engaging." . https://startup.info/sumatra-slim-belly-tonic-reviews-buy-price-ingredients/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog has taught me so much about [topic]. I feel like I'm becoming an expert thanks to your guidance!" https://startup.info/sumatra-slim-belly-tonic-reviews-buy-price-ingredients/

    ReplyDelete